Friday, September 11, 2009

We will never forget...


I can't believe it has already been 8 years. I remember it like it was yesterday...I was in college and sitting in my 9am American History class and little did we know that at that moment one of the largest Terrorist attacks in American History was taking place... some people were talking about the first plane crashing into the World Trade Center but still had no idea as to what was truly going on. As soon as class was over at 10:30 I got a call from a friend of mine who I normally meet each day after class and he was frantic telling me the whole story of what had just happened. Moments later the entire college campus was evacuated and for the remainder of the day I was glued to the TV watching the story unfold... Today is a day of remembrance for all of those who were lost and all of the Heroes that stepped forward that day. God Bless America! 9/11/01

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino