Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crazy Beauty Tips Even Celebs Have Tried...

Everyone has tried some off the wall beauty tricks...myself included. Some hot celebrities confessed their crazy beauty tricks they have tried...

Molly Sims said she took prenatal vitamins to make her hair grow faster.

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon uses Preparation-H as a spot treatment for zits, she said " I was so embarrassed to but it though!"

Audrina Patridge claims she once used mayonnaise as a hair mask, "I slathered it on, then covered my head with plastic wrap, I looked greasy for a week."

Whitney Port said bleaching her hair was the worst beauty blunder, she was going for bright blonde and ended p with bright orange hair!


Source: Celebrity Beauty Buzz

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino