Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Justin Timberlake's Grooming Guide...


Sure JT has brought Sexy back...even though he has always been sexy to me!! JT is also known for his great sense of fashion and his metro-sexual style and now he has even come out with his own line of fragrance called Play. Justin recently shared some of his sexy secrets...

His first scent...
"Polo. It was a big deal for 80's kids."

I think every guy I grew up with wore Polo as their first scent actually I think it was Polo Sport.

How Long it takes him to get ready...
"Not too long. Half hour tops."

Oh the life of a guy I wish I could be ready in a 1/2 hr tops!


On styling his hair...
"My secret for my hair is that I don't wash it. I shampoo it once every 10 days or so. It's more manageable with the natural oils."

Hmmm...is he serious here??? I know he is a jokester and all and I know it's good not to wash your hair everyday but every 10 days!?!?

On his favorite women's scents...
"I'm the quintessential male. They did a study on what men really like to smell on women, and they responded to things like Pumpkin Pie and Vanilla way more than a bouquet of flowers."

I read that same study...it was in Cosmo :) JT has also said that nothing is sexier on a woman than mens cologne.

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino