Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Summer Favorites...

So summer is officially coming to an end...boo... especially since here in Michigan we barely had a summer!! Seriously we maybe had about 10 days of "Summer" weather and the rest were just crap...so depressing! Well I have decided to wrap up this summer season with a list of some of my favorites from this past summer ;) Enjoy!!

A natural tan * Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Lotion * Over sized Beach Towels * NO AD SPF 4 dark tanning lotion (I only use on my body I always use SPF 15 on my face) * Sitting outside reading a good book :) * Apricot Scrub Face Wash * Exfoliating Towels * Jergens Natural Glow Self Tanning Lotion * Bright colored Bikini's * ProActiv Refining Mask * Flip Flops * Sun dresses * New Season of Entourage! * Sunglasses * Buying my first house!!! * Going "up north" with friends and family * Bright colored MAC eye shadows * MAC Bronzer * Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation * Open toed shoes * Cute shorts ;) * Tank tops * Fun summer Weddings! * Summer Nights * Summer Sunshine * Aussie Instant Freeze Hair Spray Extreme Hold * End of Summer Sales * Planting Flowers in the yard... now only if I can remember to water them so they will stay alive! * Beach/Tote bags * Wearing white with ease * Hanging out by the pool...I need a pool at my new house! * Sand Volleyball * Playing Kickball & Softball * Bright nail polish* Showing off a perfect pedicure * Light Traffic on the way to work * Bright Statement Jewelry & Accessories * Being light out until about 10 pm * Victoria Secret Pink line organic shave cream * Long weekends b/c of Memorial Day, 4th of July & Labor Day * Long cotton dresses with fancy sandals * Tube top w/shorts jumpers for bathing suite cover ups * Cute hairbraids Bohemian style * Smell of suntan lotion & Coco Butter * And of course all the fun & fabulous memories!!!


I'm sure I'm forgetting some things :(
But I hope everyone had a Fabulous Summer!!!

Now here comes Fall and I do have to say I'm really excited for Football season...my man Tom Brady is back and what a sight he is!!!

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino