Friday, September 4, 2009

8 Classic Beauty Products We Still Worship

Total Beauty has put together a list of the Top 8 classic beauty products we still rave about.
Check check check em out ;)

8. Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream
This reminds me of my middle school days you know when puberty first hits and you have to zap those zits fast...and of course everyone wanted Noxzema remember the "Noxzema girl"? Look at her now she is married to McSteamy :)

7. Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly
Oh yes of course Vaseline is on here there are so so many uses for this product...check out an old post with the many different beauty uses for Vaseline.

6. Olay Original Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid
This stuff is great! My Best Friends mom uses this and swears by it! And she looks great!

5. Revlon Moondrops Lipstick
This reminds me of my mom :)

4. Pantene Style Classic Touchable Hairspray
Haven't tried this one but I'm definitely willing to.

3. Chanel No. 5 Eau de Parfum
This one speaks for itself...

2. Paul Mitchell Shampoo One
Paul Mitchell is a genius pretty much anything by him is fabulous!

And Now...Drum roll please....The number 1 classic product....

1. Neutrogena Body Oil
Yes well deserved...I really need some right now my skin has been so dry lately.

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino