Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kim Kardashian has a new crush...Anastasia Lash Lifting Mascara


Kim Kardashian declares on her personal blog that she is a major fan of Anastasia Lash Lifting Mascara!

Here is what Kim has to say...

"I went for my first eyebrow shaping with Anastasia last week and wow, do I love my brows!!! She is the queen of eyebrows! When I went to her salon I discovered this new Lash Lifting Mascara that is incredible! I swear, I literally need one coat and my eyelashes have so much volume and curl. Usually I feel like I have to keep applying coasts to build up volume, but this mascara is perfect!!! It has hard waxes and synthetic polymers in that help build lashes to give volume."

Kim got the mascara at Anastasia Salon in Beverly Hills...
Anastasia Beverly Hills
438 North Bedford Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
(310) 273-3155

You can also pick it up at Sephora and Nordstroms...

BTW...Anastasia also does Posh & Becks eyebrows as mentioned in a previous Beautyisapain blog post...

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino