Thursday, June 4, 2009

VS model Marisa Miller's health and beauty advice




I don't know about all of you but I will take all the advice I can get from a Victoria Secret model who also graced the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue! She sat down with Shape magazine to share her best beauty and health tip!

1. Never Run on an empty stomach
"I usually have steel cut oatmeal with sliced bananas in the morning, but if I want something fast, I whip up a protein shake. I mix soy or almond milk, yogurt, a banana and a scoop of protein powder with frozen organic fruit, like mango's or blueberries."

2. Get your Beauty Rest

3. Give in to Temptation
" I prefer healthy food and try not to bring too many treats into my house. But I don't believe in depriving myself either. When I go to the movies, I have a sugary
soda, not a diet one. And if I want a burger, I'll have a burger. I just make sure not to have one five days in a row."

4. Slather on SPF

5. Take a Cold Shower

6. Buy the Right Bra

7. Be Flexible with your workouts

8. Don't eat like your guy
"My Husband, Griffin, is tall and lean, so he can eat anything he wants. Some nights he'll bring home french fries, and I have to resist them! I decide to say no and then make something else, like a veggie burger. It's not always an easy choice, but it's a healthier one."

9. Fake the Sun

10. Cook when you can



0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino