Friday, June 5, 2009

6 Cheap Beauty Products Loved by Celebrities...


Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Favorite of Natalie Portman, Lara Flynn Boyle and Cameron Diaz. This fragrance free, non-comedogenic, non-irritating formula is extremely gentle and very well suited for everyday use. Not only is it a celebrity favorite but it is also Dermatologist recommended...and priced at under $10! I have been personally using this cleanser for the past year and I love it!!

Maybelline Great Lash
Favorite of Holly Hunter & Kate Moss and most everyone else out there loves this pink & green tube! Great Lash was voted the Best Inexpensive Mascara by Instyle Magazine year after year! Priced under $6.00 it lengthens lashes without any clumps. I love "Very Black" and keep your eyes peeled b/c I have picked it up quite a few times at CVS buy 1 get 1!

Vaseline
Yes Vaseline...you have heard me talk about this many times. But this is also a favorite of Tyra Banks and Hillary Duff. Check out my blog post on all the different ways you can use Vaseline in your beauty routine.

Johnson's Baby Shampoo
Favorite of Reese Witherspoon. She is an A list celebrity and could afford to wash her hair with any product on the market but she still prefers Johnson's Baby Shampoo! 'With it's classic gold color, Johnson's Baby Shampoo is one of the most well known products out there and one of the most gentle. Remember you can also you it to remove your eye makeup!

Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is the only moisturizer that Eva Mendes uses on her face. It's also great for pregnant women and daily use prevents stretch marks. My doctor also told me it helps fade the appearance of scars the same as Mederma does!

Clear Eyes
Denise Richards relies on Clear Eyes to brighten her eyes. I keep it in my makeup bag when a zit pops up on my face b/c it calms the redness of pimples too!

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino