Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Hills Audrina Patridge Secrets to Great Skin...


Audrina says " No matter how tired I am I always wash my face and moisturize!"

"Going to bed with makeup on, or without washing your face will lead to breakouts and premature aging. If you’re in a pinch you can keep makeup remover wipes in your purse or next to your bed to help remove makeup before getting some Zzzz’s." ~ Celebrity Beauty Buzz

Personally I can be very lazy when it comes to taking my make up off late night... especially after a few glasses of wine and a long night out with friends! My go to solution is just like they said make up wipes! I keep a travel pack in my purse and I always have a full pack stashed in my bathroom. They are so convenient and easy to use...you can even take off your make up while laying in bed! Trust me I have done that many times :)

1 comments:

♥ ♥ ♥ Max Payne♥ ♥ ♥ said...

♥ ♥ ♥ L.A. Candy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Audrina ♥ ♥ ♥

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino