Friday, August 28, 2009

One for the Ladies ;)

A friend of mine forwarded me an email this morning which at first I thought it was one of those typical forward emails with angels and prayers and send this to so many people or you will have bad luck... Man I hate those, I always feel like I have to send them or I will get bad luck! But I hate sending them out. Well this email was different it kind of mocked the other ones, instead of pretty little angels it had a HOT guy dressed as an angel and a little saying...check it out :)

"Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my SHAPE to keep.
Please no wrinkles, Please no bags
Please lift my butt before it sags.
Please no age spots, Please no gray
As for my belly, Please take it away.
Keep me healthy, keep me young,
and thank you Lord, For all you've done."



Happy Friday!!!

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino