Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jessica Alba's Favorite Things...




This Hot Mamma has been known to stir up some controversy lately. But whether you like her or not one thing is for sure...she is beautiful! Recently Ms. Alba shared with InStyle magazine some of her favorite beauty products.

Revlon Double Twist Mascara
"It gives crazy long lashes. I scrape the brush on the side of the tube before applying it."



Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee
"Perfect for day. The scent is light, so people don't smell me from across the room."


Kinara Red Carpet Facial Kit
"I love how it makes my skin glow. All my girlfriends get facials when they come over to my house."



Sjal Light Cellular Renewal Cream

"I just started using this moisturizer; I like that it feels fresh and not greasy."




Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil Shine Spray

"My hair is on the drier side, and this helps keep it soft. It's pretty awesome."

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino