Friday, August 28, 2009

Lauren Conrad's Stay Slim Secrets!


Lauren Conrad is on the cover of Shape Magazine looking quite fit and trim...sure they probably airbrushed a bit but probably nothing compared to the Kelly Clarkston cover...Lauren has worked hard for her body and it shows. She shared some of her stay slim secrets with Shape magazine...

Burning off the Love Layer
Lauren like many girls out there gained a few pounds while dating her new boyfriend Kyle Howard something about new love just packs on the pounds. Now Lauren works out with her man...

"We like doing outdoor stuff: tennis, bike riding, kayaking, stand up surfing, hiking in the canyons of LA"

Now only if I could get my man to work out with me like that!

Make your workout Fit You!
Lauren is a busy girl with her new "affordable" clothing line coming out and doing a book tour for her new book L.A. candy...(which I really want to read, I love books like that they are my #1 guilty pleasure.) so Lauren needs a workout to fit her needs. With the help of her trainer Jarett Del Bene, she came up with a DIY workout routine.

"Basically it's a circuit routine I can do anywhere-in my hotel room when I'm traveling or at home in my living room." says Lauren. "There are just five moves: squats, sit ups, push ups, couch dips-where I balance on the edge of a couch and lower my hips, then press up-and planks. I do 20 reps of the first four moves, then hold the plank for 20 seconds. I go through the entire circuit routine six times. No equipment required."

Curb your Cravings
Lauren is focused on eating healthier these days. She gets plenty of fruit, her favorites are watermelon and grapefruit; organic salad greens; and lean protein like turkey, tuna, and beans.

"I've found when all I'm eating is really fresh, healthy foods, I stop craving pizza burgers."


Food is my biggest weakness if I could only eat good I would have a six pack for sure!

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino