Friday, August 14, 2009

Mandy Moore Proactiv with Fighting Acne


Proactive the widely celebrity endorsed acne fighting product has now taken on Mandy Moore as their newest spokesperson. The actress/singer tells her story in a new Proactiv commercial, where they show before and after photos of Mandy's acne. I always thought Mandy Moore had great skin especially because she used to be a spokesperson for Neutrogena...but this just shows that acne can happen to anyone and at any age!

Mandy now joins Jessica Simpson, Vanessa Williams, Sean "P Diddy" Combs, Kelly Clarkston, Julianne Hough, Serena Williams and more!

I will say I used Proactiv for years as well as many of my friends and it worked better than any other product! I have known a few people it didn't work for but only because their acne was so severe they had to get dermatologist treatments. I stopped using it a few years ago only because I was trying to cut back on expenses I still had plenty of toner left over and have used that religiously ever since and a friend of mine gave me some of her extra refining masks recently and those do wonders! If you are tight on cash and don't want to commit to a Proactiv membership you can pick up Proactiv products in the mall (there are usually booths sets up) and just buy what you need when you need it. If you are having acne problems its definitely worth a try!

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino