Monday, August 10, 2009

Britney's Even Hotter Bikini Bod!


Britney is definitely back! Especially her body! I swear every time a new photo is posted of her in a bikini her body is looking even better than before! These pictures were posted late last week...I believe they are at a photoshoot she was doing.
I used to have a DVD of her concert(Dream within a Dream Tour...I'm a slave for you days) that I would play while I worked out to inspire me to keep going and one day I may just have abs like hers! Well... I still don't have those abs but neither did she for the past few years but it looks like they are starting to show again and before we know it they could be back!!! At the rate she is going they may be back by the time I see her in concert Sept 8th!!

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino