Monday, April 6, 2009

Windex and Hair Dye...


Whether you go to the salon to get your hair colored or do it yourself at home, it is inevitable that hair dye will end up stained on your face. Which isn't the prettiest site!! Well a few years back while my stylist was wiping off my face with a "product" to get the hair dye off, I asked her what they used to remove it. She explained to me it was Windex!! This was a very nice upscale salon so I thought she was crazy at first! But she explained to me how it is totally safe and works perfectly! Now anytime I try to do touch ups at home or have left the salon only to realize my stylist missed a spot I whip out my bottle of Windex and scrub away!! I haven't ever had any problems with my skin after using it either and I have very sensitive skin. I guess the Dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding was right...Windex works for everything!!

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino