Fitness Magazine has on their website Jessica Simpson's Butt and Leg exercises...
It's an older article...when Jessica had a banging body for playing Daisy Dukes on Dukes of Hazzard...so it has some really great tips! Exercises are described by Harley Pasternak.
Try this for sexy legs...
Do at least 30 minutes of heart-healthy cardio five times a week, says Pasternak. Try cycling, running, in-line skating, and stair climbing, which all have thigh- and calf-sculpting payoffs.
Then sculpt your hamstrings...
- Lie faceup on floor with arms at sides, palms down, and calves on top of a stability ball.
- Engage abs and roll ball toward body with heels, lifting hips.
- Once heels are on top of ball, slowly roll back to start, lowering body to floor.
- Do 20 reps; 3 sets.
Do this for a bootylicious butt...
Cardio: Add some hills to your usual power walk, suggests Pasternak. "Incline walking activates your glutes and hamstrings, plus it's easy on the knees," he says. On a treadmill, set the incline to level 8, and walk at a pace of at least 3.5 mph for 30 minutes. Also try hiking, mountain biking, and climbing stairs.
Killer Butt-Sculpting Exercise
Targets: Hip flexors, glutes, hamstrings, quads, and area just above the knee
- Stand on left leg, 2 to 3 feet in front of chair, with right foot on seat behind you, leaving slight bend in right knee.
- Keeping hands by chin and chest up, bend left knee 90 degrees as right knee inches toward floor. Make sure left knee doesn't just past toes.
- Hold for 1 count. Return to start. Do 10 reps. Switch sides and repeat. Do 3 sets per side.