Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Blow Dryer...



So my wonderful Blow Dryer is dying on me... I have had it for a couple years now so I'm sure it is time now. Because everytime I turn it on sparks start flying out of the sides!!! The last thing I would ever want is my hair to go up in flames!!! I probably wouldn't have even noticed this myself, so thank god my friend was over getting ready to go out the other night and noticed the tragedy! So I finally went out and bought a new one... after a couple risky days of sparks flying at my head. I bought the Conair Infiniti with the retractable cord in pink!! I loved my old hair dryer which was Conair as well and seriously consireded buying the same one but I decided to switch it up a bit. And today while sitting in the doctors office flipping through InStyle magazine's top Beauty Buys for 2009 they had my new dryer listed!!(Go pick up the InStlye Issue...so many great beauty buys!) So once I finally pull it out of the box and give it a try I will let you know if InStyle was right about it!


**** My old dryer is the red one on the left and my new one is the pink one on the right!

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino