Monday, April 20, 2009

Top-Rated Volumizing Hair Products


Total Beauty has complied a list of the Top 23 rated volumizing hair products.
I know I love extra volume especially since I have heavy limp hair...I will pretty much buy any product that promises me great volume. I actually have used many of the products listed and I'm definitely going to try a few others!!

23. Jason The Pro-Vitamin Thin-to-Thick Hair Thickening Shampoo
22. Kerastase Mousse Volumactive Amplifying Perfecting Mousse for Fine, Vulnerbale Hair
21. Finesse BeautiFULL Volume Shampoo
20. Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Shampoo (used this and it works GREAT!!)
19. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Body and Volume Conditioner ( I have this is my shower Now!)
18. PHYTO Phytovolume Actif Volumizer Spray with Keratin Amino Acids
17. Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Mousse
16. Aussie Aussome Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo
15. Sally Hershberger Supreme Head Shampoo for Normal to Thin Hair
14. Bumble and Bumble Thickening Conditioner
13. Marc Anthony Instantly Thick Hair Thickening Cream
12. John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Full Shine Volumizing Mousse
11. Pureology PureVolume Conditioner
10. Nexxus Diametress Luscious Hair Thickening Shampoo
9. Biolage Bodifying Spray Gel
8. TIGI Catwalk Root Boost
7. TreSemme Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse
6. Suave Professionals Volumizing Root Lifter
5. Redken Guts 10 Volume Spray Foam ( This stuff works great...my sister uses it on all her clients...crazy volume!)
4. Sexy Hair Flip it Over Full & Wild Spray
3. Pantene Pro-V Root Lifting Spray Gel
2. Paul Mitchell Thicken Up
1. Ojon Conditioning Volumizing Foam


Check out the full article and reviews... Top Volumizers

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino