Monday, April 20, 2009

Nail Polish & Warm Weather...



So this past Saturday was an absolutely beautiful day... one which finally called for flip flops and shorts!! Well lets just say all those cold winter months and lack of pedicures really caught up to me. So I decided to give myself a little mani & pedi outside so I could soak up the sun as well. Well my sister came over and decided to join me...she kept telling me that if I paint my nails outside the polish will bubble!!! Well I did not listen and of course she was right!!!
After all the effort of trying to get perfect looking nails about 5 minutes later they were filled with bubbles and are in need for a redo!! booo....

So next time it's beautiful outside and polishing your nails outdoors comes to mind...don't do it!!

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino