Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kim Kardashian is OK! Magazine's new Beauty Editor


Well it looks like Kim Kardasian has picked up another job and this time it does not deal with reality TV or modeling...she has been chosen as OK! Magazine's new Beauty Editor! Wow I have to say I really didn't see this one coming...I was actually hoping to land that job but hey I guess it's ok to give it to Kim ;) Personally I think this will be pretty interesting, I'm actually excited to see what she has to bring to OK!. Let's see how many times the Kardashian clam will be featured in OK! now.

Kim is geared up to bring all of her latest and greatest beauty advise to share with all of the OK! readers. Kim says, "I'm excited to work with makeup artists I admire and for them to teach me new tricks so I can relay that an put it on paper."

Kim's first article focused on this years fashion week beauty trends;
Nude lips, Blue eyeshadow, Chic Chignons, Gold Nails, Big Brows and Tousled Up dos.

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino