Monday, October 12, 2009

Gwen Stefani's Fave Beauty Products...


Gwen Stefani is always looking hot and it amazes me because not only is she a rockstar, fashion designer, & fashion icon she is also a mother of two!! I really don't think I have ever seen a picture of her looking bad...well lets not count the days of pink hair and braces.

Check out what her favorite beauty products are...

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Shampoo 
Wow even she uses drug store products! 
Gwen says: " My hairstylist Danilo turned me on to this one, I just do whatever he tells me and hope for the best."



Kiehl's Bath & Shower Liquid Body Cleanser in Mango
"This reminds me of when I first met Gavin."




Epicuren Kukui Coconut After Bath Moisturizer
Gwen claims to be a coconut lover and this is why she loves this product.





MAC's Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Powder









0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino