Friday, October 9, 2009

Charlize Theron's Beauty Favorites



Charlize is a natural beauty and I give her a lot of credit for "de-beautifying" herself to play the role in Monster. And the thing was she still didn't look that bad! So what does she use to keep up that beautiful face of hers????

LA MER Lip Balm ($45 at Saks)
"It has amazing texture and isn't loaded with chemicals."



Dior Airflash Foundation
($60 Neiman Marcus)
"There's a translucency to it that's really beautiful."




Pure Emu Oil
($20 at Amazon)
"I'm not big into styling products, but I use this Australian oil to moisturize my hair."



SHU Uemura Eyelash Curler
($19 at shuuemura-usa.com)
"My lashes are so straight. This gives me an instant eye lift."

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino