Monday, March 16, 2009

Psssssst...secret to hair on the go!


We have all been there, the clock is ticking and we don't have time to wash our hair and do our lengthy hair routine to get out the door on time. Well I stumbled across a great product to use on your hair in times like those! It's called Pssssst, it's a dry shampoo for your hair. My favorite is the one for Brunettes...They also have one for Blonde's! The spray powder is colored so you don't get that white color in your hair that looks like you are going gray! It also gives you great volume!
I love to use this after work if I'm going to go out or on mornings when I don't have time to wash my hair but still want to look cute without pulling my hair in a pony tail. Trust me this stuff works wonders...you can go days with fresh looking hair. I used to buy it at CVS but they have been out of it lately and haven't been able to find it at any stores locally. But you can purchase it online at www.drugstore.com it's only 7.99 for 6oz. It's the best deal quality and size wise. I defiantly think it's allot better than some of the more expensive ones out there.

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino