Friday, March 27, 2009

Grandma Said...


A great piece of beauty advise was given to me when I was about 10 years old by my Great Grandmother that always stuck with me. She told me...well more demanded(she wasn't always the nicest old lady) that I push back my cuticles with my finger tips every time after I wash my hands. At first I thought she was crazy...but I was 10 what did I know. But I started doing it in fear she would yell at me if she noticed I wasn't doing it! Well over the years I have noticed how nice my cuticles always are and I always get compliments anytime I go and get manicures. I very rarely have to cut my cuticles and push them back with a cuticle stick. After I wash my hands I just use my finger tips to push them back while they are still slightly damp. My cuticles always look nice and it makes the shape of my nails always look better too!

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino