Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Scarlett Johansson's Favorite Beauty Products



Scarlett Johansson is always on the list for sexiest women...no matter who's list it is. And come on now she is even married to hottie Ryan Reynolds and was just recently made the face of the new D&G makeup line! So of course everyone wants to know how she stays so beautiful!!
Well she recently spilled her secrets and fav products to Instyle magazine.

On her signature lips
“I’m a huge believer in the power of lipstick, especially red – it’s like instant glamour in a tube.”

On being a brunette
“Well, I can wear seafoam green without looking washed out. Let’s just say the best thing about hair color is that it’s only temporary.”

On preparing for an event
“Old Hollywood glamour, that’s what I think of when I’m getting ready for an event.”

Scarlett’s favorite beauty products:

Sensai by Kanebo Lip Treatment, $65

S.J. says " This stuff is fantastic I use it everyday to keep my lips moist and soft."

Elemis Vital Face Sunscreen SPF 15, $29

S.J says " I have super sensitive skin I can't use anything too frangrance-y."

L’Oreal Professionnel Colorist Mahogany Conditioner, $17

S.J says "It keeps my new darker hair color from fading."

Kiehl’s Liquid Body Cleanser in Grapefruit, $16

S.J says " A friend turned me on to this - it's delicate and just smells nice."

Dolce & Gabbana Lip Gloss in Ruby, $29

S.J says" This is a really true red. It's gorgeous."

Jurlique Purifying Mask, $45

S.J says "My pores get clogged when I wear a lot of makeup, so I try to use this once a week."

Dolce & Gabbana Powder Foundation in Creamy, $59

S.J says " I always like to start with a matte base and then add shimmer."



0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino