Friday, July 31, 2009

A Few of Jada Pinkett Smith's Favorite Things...


These are a few of Jada Pinkett Smith's favorite things...and while saying this now I can't get the favorite things song out of my head...
...Girls in white dresses and blue satin sashes,
Snow flakes that stay on my nose and eye-lashes,
Silver white winters that melt into spring,
These are a few of my favorite things... When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things,
and then I don't feel so bad!
OOpps sorry about that I just got taken away in the song...lol

Ok now back to Jada's favorite things...

Juicy Couture terry zip jacket
"I live in my Juicy jacket. I travel in it, go to work in it, and kick around the house in it."

Utz Potato Chips
"When I want to splurge, I go for chips."

Nars the Multiple in South Beach
"This blush is brilliant because it's easy to use and goes on quickly."

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
"Some people call it campy; I think it's crazy genius."

Valentino & Molecule 01 by Escentric Molecules Perfume
"I like to mix contrasting scents, like flowery and earthy."

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino