Friday, May 29, 2009

Liv Tyler Beauty Must Haves


Sure being the daughter of Rock royalty may help but Liv Tyler is a true beauty! She is blessed with her fathers lips...what girl wouldn't want those! Here are her go to products...

Botot Toothpaste
" My dad taught me about having healthy chompers. And this toothpaste is delicious."

Rodin Face Oil
"I put three drops in my palms and rub it all over my face before bed."

Givenchy Pop Gloss Crystal in Moving Plum
"I press it into my lips like a stain to really make the color last."

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
"I've used this my whole life whenever I get a pimple. It's amazing."

Givenchy Black for Light Mask
"It makes my skin sparkly and fresh. The tiny containers are perfect for traveling."

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Moisture Velvet Shampoo
"I'm such a hair nerd-always trying different products. This is what I'm using now."


Source: Beauty and Fitness

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino