Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Herbal Essences Degunkify Deep Cleaning Shampoo...


I am just finsihing up my bottle of Herbal Essences Degunkify Deep Cleaning Shampoo and I wanted to share my experince with all of you :)

What Herbal Essences Says:

"Who needs a lot of extra baggage? lose the leftover gunk and ick of gels and sprays with my deep cleaning shampoo. clear your head with my invigorating, tingling suds made with a fusion of icy pineapple & cotton leaf. are you ready to squeak?"
What I say:

This Shampoo definatley left my hair feeling squeaky clean but I wasn't feeling much of a tingly sensation every time I used it. If I really scrubbed hard and built up a lots of bubbles on my scalp and kept at that for a couple minutes then I felt the rush of tingles. But otherwise...nothing! So I was a little disapointed in that but overall it cleans you hair wonderfully! I had no problem getting the product build up out of my hair! And I use alot of products! It's priced reasonably as well usually between $4.00-$5.00

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino