Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sexy Motherpucker...



So this past weekend my friend Erin busted out her new lip gloss she bought from Target called Sexy motherpucker by Soap and Glory...she started explaining to me that it makes her lips feel like they are sleeping...hmmm...yes we were drinking but I had to see what she was talking about...so I tried her Sexy Motherpucker lip gloss and after about 5 minutes my lips were completely numb! Now were they 10x's more plump/full like the lip gloss claims...no I definitely did not have instant Angelina Jolie lips maybe a slight plump but nothing incredibly noticeable...but it sure was an experience! Overall I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for an extreme lip plumper but it does have an awesome name and the colors are great as well...plus the lip numbing experience is kind of fun! hehehe

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino