Monday, April 26, 2010

What's in Audrina's Gym Bag...

The new season of the Hills is approaching and sure Audrina always looks like she is in great shape but how does she keep it up? Well, by heading to the gym several times a week of course! Now we just want to know what she keeps in her gym bag to keep her feeling fresh and ready to work...




Arcona Triad Pad, $30



"These toning face pads are great for freshening up after a workout and I love the way they smell and feel."



Life Factory Water Bottle, $22



"I'm trying to do my part for the environment, and I really like this glass water bottle that I can reuse. It has a silicone lining so I don't have to worry about breaking it."



Kashi TLC Bars $4.29/box



"I keep a few of these in my gym bag for a quick snack on the go. The cherry dark chocolate ones are so yummy."



Leila Lou roll on fragrance, $38

“I love this light and fresh fragrance, and because it’s a roll on, it’s super easy to swipe some on any time, any place.”

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino