Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lauren Conrad Glamour Magazine Cover Model


So Lauren Conrad may not be on the Hills anymore but she is still a force in the fashion and beauty industry. Lauren is currently very busy as a spokesperson for Avon’s Mark collection, working on her clothing line and now she graces the cover of the May edition of Glamour magazine. Lauren sat down with Glamour for an interview and gave us a peek at the beautiful life of Ms. Lauren Conrad.


So what did she have to say…

On Avon’s Mark Product Line…

Lauren’s absolute favorite lip gloss id Mark Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Glow in M.powerment Gold.



On her beautiful Blonde locks…

Lauren says that she uses a different shampoo every day. “I don’t use products- not even hairspray.”

On if she wears hair extensions…

“Well, I consider it mine because I own it. But these are all extensions. I chopped off my hair to my shoulders. I thought I was doing a long chic bob. It was so bad.”

On pressure to be thin…

“I work out and eat healthy, so mostly it’s about being in shape and having energy. But about a year ago, I looked down and thought, I have cellulite. Where did that come from?”

Personally I love Lauren Conrad and the Hills just haven’t been the same without her :(

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino