Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Best Beauty Tips Of All Time Pt. 3

Blot Oil On The Go
Ahhh you are already out and about and check yourself in the mirror and Oh MY your beautiful face is looking like an oil slick!! What to do now???
"It sounds crazy but toilet seat covers make perfect blotting papers. The thin tissue absorbs, oil like a sponge.
"- Bruce Grayson, L.A. makeup artist

Mix Your Own Dry Shampoo
I am a big believer in dry shampoo I use it all the time! But yes I still do wash my hair... don't you go thinking I only use dry shampoo.
"A fast and inexpensive fix for greasy hair: Combine equal parts baking soda and baby powder, sprinkle over hair, and then brush. The baking soda helps remove buildup, and the baby powder soaks up excess oil."

Apply Deodorant Before Bed
"Your body temperature is higher at night, so the deodorant will permeate more deeply into the sweat ducts. It will block wetness the next day, even after you shower."

Boost Lashes
"Before putting om mascara, dust lashes first with a translucent powder to add instant volume."
I do this to my eyelids also to keep my eyeliner from smudging.

0 comments:

 
BEAUTY IS A PAIN.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino